- You must provide your legal name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple teachers is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Language Teacher´s Hub cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to protect your login information, including your password.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card or Paypal account is required for paying accounts, once the free trial period has ended. Free accounts are not required to provide payment information.
- If you initially sign up for a free trial on a paying account, and you do not cancel that account within 30 days, you will be sent an e-mail allowing you to begin paying for your subscription. If you choose not to pay once your trial has expired, your account will be suspended until payment is received. If you enter your payment information before the trial has ended, the trial ends on that day.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
Modifications to the Service and Fees
- Language Teacher´s Hub reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason with or without notice.
- Language Teacher´s Hub reserves the right to change our monthly fees upon 30 days notice from us. Fee change notices may be posted to the Service or on the Language Teacher´s Hub website or blog.
Cancellation and Termination
- You alone are responsible for the proper cancellation of your account. You may cancel your account from the "My Account" page after logging into your account. If you are paying by Paypal, you are also responsible for canceling your Paypal subscription to Language Teacher´s Hub to prevent them from sending further payments.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- Language Teacher´s Hub, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Language Teacher´s Hub reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- Language Teacher´s Hub owns the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble any aspect of the Service which Language Teacher´s Hub owns.
- Language Teacher´s Hub claims no intellectual property rights over the Content you upload or provide to the Service. However, by using the Service to send Content, you agree that others may view and share your Content.
- Disclaimer of Warranty/Limitation of Liability:
THIS WEBSITE AND RELATED INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY WEBSITE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. LANGUAGE TEACHER´S HUB MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND, OR AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, LANGUAGE TEACHER´S HUB DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. LANGUAGE TEACHER´S HUB DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS, OR EMAIL SENT FROM WEBSITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. LANGUAGE TEACHER´S HUB WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. WEBSITE USES REASONABLE EFFORTS TO INCLUDE ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE. LANGUAGE TEACHER´S HUB ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL OR OTHER ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE. IN THE EVENT THAT A PRODUCT IS LISTED AT AN INCORRECT PRICE OR WITH OTHER INCORRECT INFORMATION, LANGUAGE TEACHER´S HUB SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE OR CANCEL ANY ORDERS PLACED FOR THE PRODUCT LISTED INCORRECTLY. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of Language Teacher´s Hub.
- You may not use the service to store, host, or send unsolicited email (spam) or SMS messages.
- You understand that the Use can be used for transmission of your Content, and that during processing, your Content, including invoices, payment reminders, and personal messages, may be transferred unencrypted over the internet.
- You may not use the service to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content.
- Language Teacher´s Hub does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Language Teacher´s Hub, its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
Language Teacher´s Hub is committed to protecting your privacy online. Our pledge is to safeguard any information we collect associated with you and your name, and will make every reasonable effort to use this information only as you request.
Collecting and Using Your Information
When you sign up with us, we ask for your name and email address. Language Teacher´s Hub will not sell, exchange, or give your personal information collected online to a third party. We do not wish to send you any unwanted email, and have tried to make it easy for you to unsubscribe from any service you have requested. If you are receiving email announcements of our new features and updates, and wish to stop receiving them, you can click the "unsubscribe" link in the footer of the e-mail.
How We Recognize You
In general, you can visit Language Teacher´s Hub.com without revealing any information about yourself. It is our intent to let you know before we collect any information from you online. Our site is not setup to track, collect or distribute personal information about you. We cannot, for instance, determine your email address by examining electronic records. We use the electronic records to compile statistics about how collectively our visitors interact with our Web site. These statistics contain no personal information and are only used by the Language Teacher´s Hub technical support staff.
Cookies enhance your experience on certain parts of Language Teacher´s Hub.com. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. Even without a cookie, you can use most of the features of our site.
© 2017 LanguageTeachersHub.com